Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What can I use to replace condensed cream of chicken soup?

I accidently bought cream of mushroom soup for the campbell's cheesy chicken and rice recipe. Can I add some chicken boullion to the soup? What can I do?What can I use to replace condensed cream of chicken soup?
Just use the cream of mushroom, it is still going to taste good.





I often interchange the two depending on what sort of taste I want to bring out in a dish.What can I use to replace condensed cream of chicken soup?
It taste great
use the cream of mushroom soup. It goes really good w/ chicken and rice.
I often interchange cream of chicken with cream of mushroom soup.. Either one would taste great in your recipe... Don't you feel silly when you think you have messed up....happens to all of us .. Glad there's any easy solution for you

No comments:

Post a Comment