Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can i use both cream of mushroom and cream of chicken to make a pot roast in a slow cooker?

My recipe calls for 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, along with dry onion soup and water......but I only have 1 can of cream of mushroom and i have 1 can of cream of chicken, will it taste okay to mix these 2 soups?Can i use both cream of mushroom and cream of chicken to make a pot roast in a slow cooker?
It will be okay.I might just do that..Can i use both cream of mushroom and cream of chicken to make a pot roast in a slow cooker?
that sounds good...I say go ahead.yummy!
It should taste just fine. Most ';cream of ....'; soups are pretty interchangable in receipes based on your preferences.
Yes. I always use cream of mushroom and cream of celery though its yummy and I put onion soup mix in it.
Yes, you can. In fact, the cream of chicken soup will give your dish a richer flavor. It won't taste anything like chicken, I promise. But once you try it, you'll never go back.
yes it will taste delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment