Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can u cook cream of chicken soup with chicken breast ? is it good?

You Can pour the soup over the chicken and bake it about 25 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Or, dice the chicken and sautee it, then pour the soup over it. you are only limited by your imagination! Which ever way you cook it, make sure the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees.Can u cook cream of chicken soup with chicken breast ? is it good?
yes u can and it is making my mouth waterCan u cook cream of chicken soup with chicken breast ? is it good?
You can probably do it the same way as if you were using cream of mushroom soup.
BAKED CHICKEN IN CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP





6 chicken breasts


1 can Campbell's cream of chicken soup


Salt and pepper





Wash chicken parts; dry and season to taste. Put in greased, shallow pan and cover with cream of chicken soup. Bake, uncovered, in 375 degree oven for 2 hours. Serves 6.
You can, but I don't think any of those campbell's soup recipes have enough flavor.
I have personally put chicken breast in a baking dish and covered it cream of chicken soup it tastes pretty good but my family liked the cream of mushroom better and be sure to cover it with foil so it doesn't form a crust on the soup I baked mine at 425 for about 40 mins and it turned out good I also have made some other variations by adding my favorite veggies to the mix and giving bit of a casserole type look
Yeah if you let the Chicken breasts simmer in the cream of chicken. it is really good.
yes and its very good/over rice
I usually par boil my chicken first...it cuts down the cooking time in the oven...how ever way most cream soups taste excellent when poured over meats of any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment