Thursday, December 31, 2009

Meatloaf with crackers and cream chicken soup or oatmeal and tomato sauce?

Nether, A big ribeye and a captain morgan and pepsi on ice!Meatloaf with crackers and cream chicken soup or oatmeal and tomato sauce?
oatmeal and tomato sauce, just like my mama used to makeMeatloaf with crackers and cream chicken soup or oatmeal and tomato sauce?
I don't really care I wold plug my nose when I ate it so I wouldn't taste it bt w/e! I picked oatmeal ad tomato sauce!
i use the mckormick mix (yummy) then i chop up onions, green peppers, and use bread crumbs. for the topping i use ketchup, mustard, vinegar, and brown sugar!!!! try it, you'll like it.
why would you want either?
oatmeal and tomato sauce
There is a wonderful recipe for a spinach stuffed meatloaf ... do a search for that one .. it is yummy!!
I've never heard of using cream chicken soup. I use croutons and tomato sauce.
huh
oatmeal and ketchup? better than plain tom. sauce
Neither! Yuck! I've had the oatmeal, and that was just nasty. It wasn't appealing to the eye either. Eewww. My stomach shivers just thinking about it. I use seasoned/italian bread crumbs and make my own tomato sauce...not that I'm Martha Stewart or anything, it's a very simple sauce.
meatloaf with torn up flour tortilla pieces, and foie gras mixed in. It's FAB!
I personally prefer to use breadcrumbs and a small amount of ketchup. I sometimes add shredded carrots or chopped mushrooms, too. It's really a personal preference.
neither... thats nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment