Thursday, December 31, 2009

Should I add any margarine or oil to my concoction of instant brown rice/cream of chicken soup/chicken breast?

I'm going to take 4 cups of instant brown rice and, instead of using water, cook it in 1 can of cream of chicken soup plus 1 soup can of milk. I'm also going to add some chicken breast that I cook separately.





Do you think the flavor would be improved if I add some margarine or oil to this concoction? If so, what do you recommend?





Any other advice about this ';recipe'; is appreciated too!Should I add any margarine or oil to my concoction of instant brown rice/cream of chicken soup/chicken breast?
I wouldn't think it could hurt to add some margarine. I'd also add two chopped green onions and some cumin for a Southwest flavor, maybe a teaspoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment