Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can I make a chicken pot pie with chicken gravy rather than cream of chicken soup?

I do it all the time. Just use the gravy in place of the cream o chicken soupCan I make a chicken pot pie with chicken gravy rather than cream of chicken soup?
Absolutely, chicken pot pie (or any pot pie) can be a catchall for any leftovers you have. Mine never taste the same twice! The main thing with a pot pie is that there be a crust (although I sometimes use leftover mashed potatoes), a meat, some veggies, and a binder. The gravy or soup serves as the latter.Can I make a chicken pot pie with chicken gravy rather than cream of chicken soup?
Sure, I do it often, using a butter roux, I then add milk %26amp; chicken boullion cubes to make the sauce.
Yes it is better that way in my opinion.
Of course

No comments:

Post a Comment