Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How much water do I add to my cream of chicken soup to make gravy?

Once I'm done frying my chicken I want to make gravy with cream of chicken soup, how much water do I add to it?How much water do I add to my cream of chicken soup to make gravy?
Why don't you just get a can/package of chicken gravy?How much water do I add to my cream of chicken soup to make gravy?
Chop chicken, carrots and onion and into soup pot with lemon juice, soup, chicken broth and black pepper. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Add in the uncooked rice, cover and simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender. This is a low fat, low cholesterol, and low calorie recipe! But seriously, the chicken broth adds lots of taste! It is wonderful, light soup that is perfect for nice crisp Fall evenings. This fed Cory and I with a healthy portion left over for Cory's lunch tomorrow. I think this would be a very good recipe for company, it was very pretty in the bowl.
No water. Add milk. Start with 1/2 a can and see if that is the thickness you want.
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment