Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone have a recipe including asparagus and cream of chicken soup?

I would really appreciate one. My late mother made something like this once, but I don't know she did it.Does anyone have a recipe including asparagus and cream of chicken soup?
Yes but you'll need cheese.





Mix soup with one half of the soup can with milk and as much cheese, my preference is Cheddar, as you can stand. Heat this not to boil mid-you just to melt the cheese.





Steam your asparagus how ever you like it.





Toast some bread.





Pour the sauce over the bread lay the asparagus over the souse and yum mm. If you eat bacon you can call it ';Welsh Rabbit'; if I have it correct.Does anyone have a recipe including asparagus and cream of chicken soup?
put some cooked,sliced ham or turkey in the bottom of a casserole dish and top with asparagus and swiss cheese then cover with cream soup and bake at 350 for 30 minutes
Yes, There is, name for it but I cannot recollect, if you really in need I can find it for you. May be the name is Potage Supreme.





The recipe: Make a nice rich cream of chicken, add blended asparagus may 1/3 of asparagus or even lesser. garnish with asparagus tips.


Yum Yum.
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment