Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Instead of cream of celery/chicken, what else could I add to my baked chicken breast?

So far, i've been cream of celery or chicken, lipton onion soup mix, onions, green peppers to seasoned chicken breast and baking.





Turns out GREAT.





But, i'm kind of tired of the same old recipe. What else can I top my baked chicken with?





Thanks!Instead of cream of celery/chicken, what else could I add to my baked chicken breast?
Why not try, some Italian seasoning with tomato sauce and cheese? Instead of cream of celery/chicken, what else could I add to my baked chicken breast?
layer a bed of instant rice in a baking pan lay the baked chicken on the rice the mx a can of mushroom soup 1/2 can water and tarragon (fresh is always best ,but if not use dried) to taste pour over chick and rice cover with foil and cook about an hour at 350 totally to die for .i even leave the chick out and pig out on the rice.
diced onion, celery, 4 crushed garlic cloves %26amp; mushrooms.. pour a can crushed tomatoes and one can diced tomatoes with olive oil and garlic.. bake at 350* for about 1 1/2 hours, covered. If its a boneless breast top it with some sliced provolone cheese and place it under the broiler
Cream of Mushroom with sliced mushrooms.


Cream of Broccoli or Broccoli %26amp; Cheddar.


Tomato sauce, with basil %26amp; oregano, as in spaghetti.


Any herbed salad dressing: Italian, Russian, Californian, etc.
I used to use cream of mushroom, a splash of Worcestershire sauce, chopped garlic, onions, sliced potatoes or sweet potatoes.
cream of mushroom soup (if u like mushrooms)

No comments:

Post a Comment