Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I need a recipe for white chicken chili with cream cheese, montery jack cheese and sour cream.?

I used to have a recipe for this, but I can't find it. A ground turkey recipe would be okay, too. If you have a recipe without the montery jack and sour cream that is okay too.I need a recipe for white chicken chili with cream cheese, montery jack cheese and sour cream.?
I don't really have a recipe with all the ingredients you asked for but I do have a really good white chili recipe I cut out of a magazine once and I make it all the time:





white chili


1 lb. chicken, cooked and shredded or cut up


1 Lg jar Randall's Northern beans


1 jar salsa


1 8-oz bag (or 2 cups) shredded cheese- your choice





Mix together chicken, beans, and salsa in a pot. Heat and simmer. Stir in cheese and continue cooking until the cheese melts. That's it- it is really easy and can be made in a crock pot. Also, it is kind of thick so you can add a can of chicken broth if you want.I need a recipe for white chicken chili with cream cheese, montery jack cheese and sour cream.?
The cheese and sour cream may be tasty, but unhealthy. Cholesterol counts are high in cheese and dairy products. If you find this recipe try to minimize the cheese when you prepare it.
My fav recipe website is www. Recipezaar.com. I have never looked for a recipe and come up emptyhanded

No comments:

Post a Comment