Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Campbell's cream of chicken...is it good?

For some odd reason, this sounds very good. I have like 4 cans of it and need to know if it's good....is it one of those soups only good for cooking? Or do people actually eat it? If so i guess i'll give it a shot by itself, it can't be that bad. I just need some outside opinions before i waste time, and a can.Campbell's cream of chicken...is it good?
its an ok soup but it has hidden talents when put with chicken and vege'sCampbell's cream of chicken...is it good?
it is great as a soup on a cold day.
I like to mix rice with it but yes it is good by its self
I find that it is very good soup on a cold day and can also be used for cooking . I also use it in my chicken pot pie that I make . I love it . good luck .
I like to heat it up with some leftover veggies added or a hand full of frozen ones. It tastes great!
yes, i like it too..!

No comments:

Post a Comment